Monday

It's 12.13pm now . Okay , it's weird to be here at this hour but it's because Little Darling woke me up as early as 8 am .
Brought Little darling out for breakfast with mom but didn't had anything myself . Backed home aftermath and fed Little darling as well as entertaining him . He's asleep now and here i am .
Alright , I have never ever posted about my r/s because it's far too bad for me to talk about it . It seems no point commenting on it . So this will be my first and maybe last time posting about it . I am getting a divorce soon . Maybe i'm the one at fault , maybe him , or maybe both of us is not mature enough . All i know is this seems to be the best ending .
Will be working two jobs from now on . One will be the one i'm holding on now and will be finding a night want . Going for an interview tonight . Wish me luck . As both will be part time , i seriously hope i can work out my schedule well . Please don't let everything mess up . This is the only way . If i hold a full time how am i going to spend my time with Little darling . I seriously have no choice now .
I seriously believe i can depend on myself . I don't need your fucking money , so please don't say rubbish like "You will get everything you want , don't worry " and all those bullshit . When did i ever state that i want anything from you . I have hands and legs . I can work myself . Keep it firmly in your brain .
Okay , i have to stop now . Have lots of undone chores . Bye .

No comments: