Wednesday

Okay , some boring domestic updations today . So for readers who expect something can straight away close this page now :) 
  
Cheers for my sucess attemption to slim down but a big problem now . My tummy feels like a HIPPO . The scars are so dark and i can't seems to firm my skin despite trying so many ways :(
 
  Smiley Little Darling :)
Ohh , I should have receive a big round of applause . I had bought this a year ago and it has been staying up my fridge for one whole damm year , bahahahas . The reason being no one is free to figure out how to use and Little darling was unable to have food . Now that he's able to eat and i am not working for this week , we decided to take it down and start using before it starts to grow fungus in it :D 
This is a truly great invention for lazy people and people with no patience , like me :) Saw the many holes in the beaker ? That's for steaming . And after you steam the food , turn the beaker the other way round and you can blend the food into puree , such a clever invention right . A recipe was even included in it .
Was suppose to prepare potato and brocolli puree today but my plan was all spoiled . 
Hubb woke up in the afternoon and we headed to Yishun Polyclinic to have his MC taken but it rained so hard when we reached so we stayed at the block opposite to wait and hubb had his brunch . 
When we reach at 4.02pm , the recep told us it close at 4pm . Omfg , and we ended up at KTPH . Was thinking of rushing back home to prepare the meal but when hubb say need blood test , x-ray and all type of shit , i was like ... Okay forget it . In the end we stayed till 7 pm . I think i have read almost half of all the magazines there -.-
Home to have Dinner aftermath . Okay , i know this is very normal but it's not very normal to me because i cant even remember when is the last time i had home cooked dinner . Especially when my mum is a good cook .
PS : I am not becoming a housewife . This will never be me . I just miss staying at home relaxing :)

No comments: