Monday

Went to Johor with hubb just now . Had lunch at Kinsahi and cabbed to Holiday Plaza to had my nails done and hubb had his massage . Was supposed to do French nails but they told me that my nails doesn't have enough space :( Did classic in the end . Shop around a a while and headed to KSL city . It was a new shopping mall and quite big too :) Didn't manage to buy anything so we cabbed back to City Square to buy our usual tidbits , baby milk powder and pampers . Had a bit of dinner at Secret Recipe .
Cabbed to a place where they named singapore taxi stand to take cab all the way back home because we couldn't walk pass custom for some reasons ...
Alright , gtg sleep now . Tomorrow will be my first day at new workplace , wish me luck :)
 Ebi An Chawan Mushi ' Mine
Unagi ' Mine
Salmon Set ' Hubb
Ice Cuppucino ' Mine , Mango Ice Blended ' Hubb
Yoghurt Cheesecake ' Mine 
Some I-Don't Know-What Chocolate cake ' Hubb
Hubb's cigar

No comments: