Tuesday

Hi i'm back :) MC for two days because i got scalded by boiling water . I don't even know i should consider myself lucky or unlucky . Headed to parkway at 9pm to collect Beee's present . But i actually gave her 2 presents to be exact . As usual , she is late . So by right i should have met her at parkway but we ended up meeting at bugis because after i collected her prezzie xiuyin asked me to go down Bugis to accompany her as everyone is suppose to meet up at bugis and she was the first to reach and she's very bored there . Cabbed down and Beee reach aftermath . Follow by Elaine and blah blah blah . Lazy to list down everybody's name :D Walked over to have steamboat . Seems like me and Elaine ate the most . Beee says"wa lau , two most small size want eat the most lo . And my reply was something very nonsense ."Because we thin got place to store fats ma , lol . Laurel and xiuyin went first because actually the table we sat was called to reserve and they say must reach there before 11.30pm. Scared we reserve alr don't go ar -.- After they left me and Elaine still continue eating plates after plates :D Cabbed down Neverland aftermath . Most of the photos are with beee and i duno when the hell she wants to upload them so it's only these for the time being . Catch me up on FB for more photos :)

No comments: