Wednesday

Okay , i am currently settling my new FB acc . Could someone please kindly explain to me why MSN ban my hotmail and FB . Seems like Jaslyn and me got such a big April fool joke on us . It didn't really happen on April fool  . It happen before it but still it's very near to the date .
Upload photos until i go crazy . Especially the album that contains little darling's and my hong kong trip photos .
Felt so bad for uploading his photos halfway through and stop to upload my hong kong's photos . But no choice la . Have to do it quick and get my butts off the seat and heads to bed as i have to wake up early tml for little darling's injection . But at least i upload all important ones , his recent photos :) Intend to nua at home aftermath and will be heading to PH at night :)
Anyway , one good thing worth me happy about . Had been change back to part time and most importantly is with the pay i wanted :)
One more good thing is I'm almost done with the photos :D So it means i'm going to sllep and upload all other photos the next time but for sure my this acc will have alot lesser photos then my old one as i'm lazy to upload all . Very waste time you know ..
Oh ya  , little darling seems to understand when i call him "xiao bao bei " . Super cute okay , he will laugh when anyone calls him that .
Okay , will be ending this post now . Bye bye .

No comments: