Wednesday

I'M FINALLY HOME 
Oh hi . I'm finally home . Have things to rant about this time round . Let's start with the most unhappy thing . I should say the most serious thing . We were nearly stuck inside Hong Kong and i mean we couldn't get back home . The most ridiculous thing is we actually check in 2 hrs plus earlier already . 
Actually the whole thing reaslly sibei fucked up . There was a bunch of ang moh in front of us when we reach . They had some problem with their luggage and this wasted us an hour plus . Was stop for handcarry check and wasted another half hour . The staff said they did called and inform but the pilot said that he don't want to wait . can someone tell me what the fuck is this . I paid for my flight and the pilot said he didn't want to wait . End up we have to spend the whole night at the airport and have to pay $80 penalty charge . Plus the flight that we manage to took this morning was not a confirmed want . We are just lucky that we are able to board . Fuck Hong Kong . 
Alright , anyway , spend around $1000 there . Can you imagine i went there with a half filled luggage and came back with two luggage and one full-ed hand carry luggage . I think i'm out of my mind . But strangely i didn't bought a lot of clothes . I actually bought alot of skincare items and presents .
Rest of the photos will be at FB . Lazy to upload here .
Alright , shall stop here first . Busy with something else . Bye
Will be back again soon .

No comments: