Monday

Oh yes , i'm back to blog again but just a short post now as i'm going to get to bed right after this .
Dragonfly tonight :) And it's Miss Dragonfly finale . 
Home-d aftermath and had steamboat with Jaslyn and Jaciey . Fat die me . I should give myself two tight slap . 
Been thinking for a few days whether i should change back to part time anot . I have much more income now , but i don't have enough time . If i change back to part time , i will have lesser income but the most important point is my schedule won't be like last few months ago because boss had fired Beee and what i mean is i will have lesser working days and after my estimated calculation , it will be just enough to survive and this means i can't have as much savings as now . The best plan is to find a part time job at night too but till now i haven't even think of what i wanted to work . And i can't look for a job now as Boss have not yet confirmed with me when is he changing me back because he needs another worker before he can change me . Someone please come and interview the damn shop can ? I'm lack of sleep now , dammit . Supposely i don't feel like taking my leave on a monday because it feels quite long to my next leave which i can only take next week but just imagine if i didn't take i'll be like a zombie later as you can see i'm not even on bed at this time and it's 7.15am now . Shit me .    
Okay , heading to bed now if not no matter how many dozen of mask i do will also be of no use .

No comments: