Thursday

Okay , i'm having high fever and cold now so i'll just upload some photo of yesterday and today and i'll head to bed.
Was at PH last night and i'm so fucking unlucky . I saw so many ppl including those that i shouldn't be seeing .
Went to Johor again today . I am there every week bahahahhas .
Took this because it was so classic hahahs . Got see news what happen ?
 Ducky Ducky
Walk all the way so far just to eat this 3 plates of meat . And i suspect the woman is either deaf or don't understand chinese . Me and cousin reminded her to try to give us the parts that's not so fatty and in the end you see what happen to my roast meat . I think we spent more time picking out the fatty parts then eating it -.-
Jco yoghurt ice-cream :)
I really like this scarf so much , but i never buy ... Because i know if i wear it out ppl will say " This girl think s'pore got winter season ar ".
That's my fav snack . Bahahahas . I know this is abit over-ly .. But it's because since i won't be fat by eating it so might as well buy more . Better then eating those fattening snacks . I've finally slim down to 38kg and i swear i'll never be fat again . The process of dieting is enough .
 The sales asst act cute right . I buy the shirt and she gave me the carrier so small .
Yes i know , people will start saying me buy like preparing for war like that , bahahahahas . 
Two shirt for little darling .

No comments: