Sunday

Oh yes , I'm not working today :) But didn't really go out because we will be celebrating dad's birthday tomorrow and i have to save up for it and worst still it's at the ending of the month so it means i don't really have much to spend until the next month . And the second most serious thing is Hubb's birthday is just 3 days away from dad's . I am broke from all the celebrations this month . Mother's day , birthdays .... We still have not yet decide whether to have buffet or seafood .
Went for my har appointment today . Rebonded my fringe and hair treatment . I seriously hate the first 2 day everytime i did it . It was so hard to bath when you can't wet your hair and especially when you have long hair .
Anyway , my embroidery has four holes now , thanks to Little darling . He was trying to wake me up and there goes his hands to my eyebrow -.- He better stays away from my eyebrow when i do my touch up .
Hohohos , new haircut :)
Saw four holes on my eyebrow ? Little darling doings .
Hehe , dinner time :)

No comments: