Monday

Okay , going to cut short my post and heading to bed soon . Will be working tomorrow :(
As usual , woke up early in the morning by Little darling . Rot the whole day at home and finally my beloved dad reach home at evening . I think i'm half becoming a mushroom when he reach home .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY :)
Headed out to have our dinner celebration at Prosperous Restaurant . I tell you i swear i am going broke this month . Just one week and i think more then $500 is gone . Motherfucking hell , the government sure knows how to suck me dry .
Should had walk around after dinner but because Little darling had fall asleep so we have to head home right after dinner , boring :(
It's kind of stupid to order veggie at restaurant but their veg is really nice :)
Seafood Toufu 
Hohohos , my favourite among everything . Salad prawn :)
Dong Po Rou . I don't even dare to touch it . Saw those fats ?
 Crispy herbal duck
Dried chilli chicken
Longevity Chicken 
Crab . My favourite among everything again :)
My money always like to behave like water tap -.-
Little darling sleeping posture today :D

No comments: